Wednesday 6 April 2016

The First Hurdle

I knew going into this that I might run into resistance, and I fully expected it from Tertius and Quarta; I mean honestly, do you know a 5 or 6 year old that would offer to clean their room? Well, today, Tertius did just that, and asked me to take photos.

I'm sorry, what?! When did the aliens replace my child?

This is the kid that has a fit if I merely suggest that his room might benefit from some tidying in the near future. So you can imagine my initial shock, quickly followed up by a moment of pride. I guess he's seeing how much happier and calmer I am when things get cleaned up, and he really wants to be a part of this process. It doesn't hurt that he wants to be on this blog... *smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...