Tuesday 5 April 2016

10 Day Writing Challenge - Day 9

* Note: These are all out of sequence, as I just found this draft. Mea culpa

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now (I will be substituting two emotions for the smileys, as I feel that emoticons are woefully inadequate for conveying mood) 

Resolve: I am resolved to get our house in a condition that  sparks creativity, induces peace and calm, and welcomes all visitors. I am resolved to make my health and well-being a priority. I am resolved to eat healthier, sleep better, and take a little bit of time each day to spend one-on-one with a family member, so that they know how important they are to me.

Contentment: I am content with my life choices, with where I am in this world.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...