Saturday 6 July 2013

iWastetime

So, I got an iPhone 4.

It was a good deal, free (phone's cost put on a tab, which gets paid off with monthly payments), and no contract, which was my big rule. It's also cheaper than the pay-as-you-go jobbie I was using. I wanted to be able to call, text, take pictures and maybe put a couple of apps on it to occupy the kids in line-ups.

And then I downloaded Gardens of Time.

I made the mistake of downloading a hidden object game for myself. Now the kids beg me to play on my phone, and I hide in the bathroom playing it, checking on its status several times a day. Maye I should just remove the app so I don't have all of my time sucked up. I don't want to become one of those people that stares at their phone over plugging into their family.

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha now I can text you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha!! It will be great for Conference next year :) I have a much better phone now too, a BB something or other. I can call if I must, but I have an unlimited texting 'plan' for just 10$ a month :) Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...