Wednesday 13 April 2016

My Journey of Hope: Day 8 of 28 - Before and After

Thank you, dear readers, for coming along on this journey with me! I hope you've enjoyed reading some of my reflections on this process, and to thank you, here is my latest "Before & After"!

Today's cluttered area was around the master bedroom door:
To be fair, the baby gate just showed up there today,
as we had a guest and her toddler visiting. But I haven't used my
longbow (on the left) in years. YEARS.

I knew that a great deal of it was mine, from the aforementioned longbow, to the bins of photographs for scrapbooking. But a respectable amount was also just garbage, and the same again was stuff that only Hubby could make decisions about, so guess what he has ahead of him? And to be fair, he asked me to de-clutter this particular spot, so this really is for him.

Down to a box of felt for crafts, and a bunch of paperwork for Hubby to wade through
This photo was taken about 5 minutes into the job. Really, sweeping the dust bunnies took about as long as going through my own papers!

Ahhhhh...

While there are still three things hanging around outside my bedroom, it's more manageable, cleaner, and more likely to reduce my feelings of stress. And it all got done in about 20 minutes, while listening to a TV show. See? Easy!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love reading your posts and love that you are able to get on with it in little packages. Love to all. Your Mom in love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...