Sunday 10 April 2016

My Journey of Hope: Day 4 of 28 - Latent De-Cluttering

It's a pretty cool thing to realize in retrospect that you have begun to de-clutter without having to think about it.

Even with a horrid migraine, I still managed to de-clutter something, AND institute a new policy about school papers and homemade artwork that come into our home.

When we finally got home just after 5 PM, one of the first things I did was take down the months-old artwork that had been lovingly (excessively?) taped to my bedroom door. Now, here's the thing: I forgot to take a photo before starting because it didn't occur to me that I was actually de-cluttering! How cool is that? So, since I don't have the before photo, I can at least share the after photo with you. Here it is:

De-cluttered, but not yet cleaned.

It's beginning to feel like these small steps are starting to take hold, and I have to say, it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...