Sunday 10 April 2016

My Journey of Hope: Day 5 of 28 - Before and After

Here's something short and sweet...

As mentioned in my previous post, it took me until around 9 PM to figure out what to de-clutter, but once I decided, it took virtually no time at all!

Here's what I started with:

Messy and outdated. That's a schedule for a school Hubby hasn't taught at for three years...

and in less than 5 minutes, I ended up with:

Much better! Note how my handy-dandy label maker is at the center of all this ;)

Making my house calmer feels good!


3 comments:

  1. Yesterday i went around and popped all the ballions in the house.. i love your idea of five mins here and there cause some days thats about as much as i can deal with. Thanks for sharing, your fridge looks great. I should do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic! Go you :) I found, once I sat down and thought about all the spaces in my house that need attention, that I have small, medium and large jobs. I expect that the large ones will need help from the family, but the small and medium ones I can tackle quite handily on my own.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...