Friday 4 July 2014

10 Day Writing Challenge - Day 4

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot

1) How do I juggle the bills without getting some utility cut off?

2) Whether we are ever going to crawl out from under this student loan/consumer debt

3) How can I help Primus navigate adolescence without feeling like I'm smothering him or cramping his style?

4) Will Quarta EVER stop screeching when she's mad?

5) How do I lift up Secunda on these many, many days that she seems to feel down?

6) How do I best show Hubby how much I love and support him?

7) Am I doing okay as a wife and parent, or am I screwing them all up irreparably?








Stay tuned for the next Challenge post -  Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...