Sunday 6 July 2014

10 Day Writing Challenge: Day 5

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done

1) I wish I had never accepted that offer. My life would have still followed the same trajectory, but it would have been a more honourable path.

2) I wish I hadn't left university when I did. I'd have a graduate degree by now if I had stayed.

3) I wish I'd never believed him when he invited me over.

4) I wish I'd gone out to my car instead of staying.

5) That pretty much sums up my regrets. And if I can only come up with four things I wish I'd never done, that's pretty good in my book.

Stay tuned for Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...