Saturday 19 July 2014

10 Day Writing Challenge - Day 7

Day Seven: Four turn offs

1) Disrespect. A lack of respect for yourself or others is an immense turn-off for me. This manifests as poor self-image/running yourself down, making jokes at other people's expense, etc.

2) Bad breath. This is mostly in combination with a lack of oral care (brushing of one's teeth, regular dental care). I am hyper-vigilant about my own, so as not to offend others.

3) Arrogance. I understand about having a good sense of one's own worth; it's when that becomes overblown that it makes someone less attractive to me.


4) Poor health. If you're not taking care of yourself, you are showing me that you don't make yourself a priority in life, that you don't matter. You do matter - make yourself a priority.

Stay tuned for Challenge Day Eight: Three turn ons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...