Monday 1 July 2013

Last Minute Panic

I had to get an order in for my home business tonight, and as has happened in recent months, it was going in at the last minute (literally tonight!) and I was stressing. Several orders were late, several hadn't yet made payment arrangements and some payment methods were declined. It made for a lot of stress for me, and the covering of the expense with my own funds. But tonight the lightbulb went on; this is all in my hands. *I* am the author of my stress, because I am not being diligent enough in guiding those customers that need the extra attention. It's a simple thing, really, so I'm starting my new, pro-active approach tonight. I've already put out the specials for the month, reminded everyone of how and when to order and pay, and a second notice will be going out in 5 days' time. This month's order is going in *on time*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...