Wednesday 6 November 2013

Pain, Pain, Go Away...

...DON'T come back another day!

I was rather unceremoniously woken from what I thought was a restful sleep at 5:30 this morning, a good two hours before my usual weekday wake-up time. My jaw felt like I'd been on the losing end of a prize fight; jaw throbbing, ear aching, and every tooth on the left half of my face hurting like they'd all had fillings and the freezing had now come out.

So now I'm sitting here, trying to figure out what's got me so stressed out to pull me from my warm bed and cuddly husband. Or rather, what - other than the extraordinary amount of stress I've been under since late August - is troubling me so much more as to cause it.

What stress? Well, I'd rather not get into the details on here, but suffice it to say, it involves family behaving in a way that family ought not to. There's entirely too much disrespect going on and I've stood my ground and said no more.

I'm working on something that should alleviate some of this, at least for me and mine, and I think that's what's got me up before the sun in such pain. I just need to power through it. So, that's my goal today: just get it done. Then I can put the burden down and let what's going to happen, happen.

Praying for peace and resolution right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...