Tuesday 24 June 2014

What I've been up to

So, I've been pretty quiet for two weeks now. Here's what's kept me so busy, in no particular order:

- standing on the picket line at Hubby's school

- trying to keep the kids engaged during the strike

- picking up a part-time job (2 hours, twice a month)

- picking up a paid serving gig

- making LOTS AND LOTS of card woven trim. I'm doing this to help raise money to take care of our family during the strike, as there is no money to pay the teachers for being on strike.

Here are some example of the last item...






Oh, and also a couple of these:




Gotta go now, I have another warp of trim to work on :)

1 comment:

  1. I know it wouldn't be much, but isn't R getting strike pay?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...