Thursday 22 June 2017

Feeling Crafty!

I've had something on the go, craft-wise, for as far back as I can remember the past couple of years. So here's what I've been working on:



January:
Helped Hubby by painting some of his terrain commissions




February:
Finished the dog sweater!

Started a set of boot cuffs for myself!
March:
Taught cross stitch for two weeks at Spring Break, and made this sign 

Began covering the grommets on Secunda's bodice with buttonhole stitch.

Painted my figurine for D&D

Painted a friend's D&D figurine

Made an awesome surprise cake for Secunda

And painted ANOTHER figurine for a friend
April:

Silk embroidery on Secunda's Italian Renaissance bodice

A sign I made at the women's retreat I attended

Two more signs in varying levels of completion

Got over halfway done a slouchy beret for Lizz

May:

Made a reflective hat for my friend "Trouble"

Finished the slouchy beret and gifted it!

Started learning how to crochet with a blanket pattern

Got most of the way through a baby hat in SUPER soft yarn

Next up, June, and what I'm currently working on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...