Monday 14 April 2014

Spring Fever!

I've got the fever REEEEAL bad.

I desperately want to get to work in my garden boxes!!! The weather thus far this year have left a lot to be desired, so it's been difficult to get out in the dirt. But now we have a warm, sunny day with a few clouds, and I am chomping at the bit to get working. I've got a compost bin full of veggie and fruit peelings to toss in the larger bin, and I'll be picking up some manure to condition the soil for planting. Now to get plants!!!

What activity are you most looking forward to now that it's spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...