Monday 17 March 2014

Trying to Be Like Jesus

This is really frustrating for me.

I wanted to write something here about what's been going on in my life and home for the past couple of weeks, but all of what I wrote just sounded so self-congratulatory and smug, and that's not what it's about.

I like doing stuff for people, and I like doing it because it makes them feel happy and loved. I guess writing about it just seems conceited to me, so suffice it to say, these last two weeks have been difficult for someone I care about, and I did what I could to make that better. I hope I was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment - I love hearing from you!

Decluttering My Way

 I have a confession to make.     I hate housework. Yes, me - the proprietor of Busy Bee Domestic Wizardry, where I cleaned other peoples...